Contest! Don't forget that you can still win an Armored Bloodwing or Blossoming Ancient by participating in the gold making contest located here!
|Pay no attention to the sneaky Saurok. At most it might empty your pockets!|
Making gold with Pickpocketing
Pickpocketing is an exclusive way for rogues to make gold. This spot in specific is also lots of fun, as you get a passive speed boost buff, can jump crazy distances and there's also zero risk of getting caught, making this place superior than any other Panda spot in my opinion.
Welcome to Ihgaluk Crag! To get the buffs that help you a ton, you need to have acquired at least one daily quest for this area at some point. Once you enter the area at any point, you'll get transformed into a saurok even if you don't have any dailies.
|Isle of Thunder|
This area is quite small, so it won't take more than a couple of minutes to circle it fully and pickpocket every saurok in sight. There's always people questing here, making mobs spawn faster, so there's always stuff to steal.
When pickpocketing, not only do you get up to 90 silver per pocket, but you often get a junkbox also. Vine-Cracked Junkboxes contain a decent amount of gold and also have a very small chance of containing items like Krol Scimitar and The Gloaming Blade.
This sample run took about 5 minutes to pickpocket every saurok in the area.
Here's the loot:
|A decent pocket!|
- 61 gold directly from pockets (Lowest 12s, highest 81s)
- 25 x Nail Pick
- 11 x Vine-Cracked Junkbox
- 4 x Lucky Ball of Pitch
- 7 x Well-Oiled Shamanic Talisman
time my inventory was clean again, the mobs in the area already had their pockets re-filled, so there's not a lot of downtime.
Tips and Tricks
- You can double jump if you tap jump button fast enough while in Saurok disguise.
- Use the Glyph of Pick Pocket to make your life easier.
- Keep an eye out for Troves of the Thunder King, though you can loot only one per week.
- Don't forget to check the caves.
- Avoid the barriers that take you out of disguise. Though they make mobs respawn faster.
- Keybind your Pick Pocket skill to a key that allows you to use it easily while moving.