|Trading card game pets are a fast way to make lots of gold. Especially great if you hate farming!|
Buying wow gold legally
World of Warcraft TCG packs often contain loot cards. It's not guaranteed to actually get loot cards from the packs, but this method focuses on buying the loot cards instead. You may not want to buy spectral tiger cards worth $500, even if they sell for 500k, but what about the cheaper cards, such as pet cards?
Much like the previous molten core battle pet farming tip, TCG pets can also be caged and sold to other players. Especially on small realms you're usually the only person selling these items, so it's a good investment.
Cheapest Loot Cards cost only $3, and sell for even 20,000 wow gold in the auction house. Some of the pets sell for way more, but are also a great deal more expensive. There's always great deals available when you browse the available loot cards in ebay for example.
Here's a random pet loot card from wow tcg loot card store. Most of the pets the banner wants to show are very expensive (But also sell for up to 900k wow gold), but if you visit the site the picture leads to, and click on the "Pet Loot" list on top of the page you go to. Then click "View All Pet Loot" to see the list of cheapest loot cards.
Redeeming the code you get from a card and selling the pet is simple:
- Go to http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/misc/promotion.html
- Fill the details.
- Go to Landro Longshot in Booty Bay.
- Choose the correct TCG expansion.
- Learn the pet, go to your pet journal and cage the pet.
- Sell it or level it up, and then sell for even more!
Gusting Grimoire floats with you
and has a unique spell in pet battles!
To get it...
- Simply share this gold making post in facebook or twitter by using the share buttons.
- Post a random comment below.
- Include either your Loot Hunter forum username in your comment or leave your email and I will contact you that way if you win.