There is no quota you have to exceed. You can write weekly or once in a month.
- You are addicted to gold and have played WoW for a while.
- Have gold making tricks up your sleeve that haven't been posted on this blog yet.
- Know how to write.
- While not a requirement, it's a big plus if you have a gold guide or a blog of your own. It does not matter if you post some used tricks from your blog, as long as they are still working and are not included on this site yet.
- You could be loved! If you don't have a blog of your own, your name may get famous! If people like what you post, they may even request you to create a blog of your own, already creating a solid fanbase for you!
- If you have a blog or a website of your own, each post you create contains your name and website.
- Many companies check different blogs regularly to find new talent. If you enjoy writing and would like to make a living from it, your writings should get visibility. A guest posting position provides just that! I too have been contacted a few times. Once to make a regular appearance in a gaming magazine's monthly Warcraft section, and two times to share gold making tricks on unofficial wow sites.
- Once you have written a couple of quality articles, you will receive a monetary compensation each day your article is published, amount depending on the day's revenue from advertisements. You will also receive a permanent-ish footer link that leads to your website.
- Up to 4000 visitors (And still rising!) every day means lots of traffic to your own website!
If you think you pass the requirements, write up an example gold making post and send it to me. Plain text works fine every time, you do not have to worry about font sizes, colors or pictures. I can handle those, unless you are experienced enough to deal with it yourself.
Also include a few details about yourself, such as who you are, how often you play wow and if you have a website. To contact me, send an email to: kujasgoldmine ٩๏̯͡๏)۶ luukku ٩๏̯͡๏)۶ com or pm me in the gold forums.
If I like your style, you might just get contacted! 8)