|Look up after soloing Illidan! Does the planet look familiar to you?|
Is it profitable to solo Black Temple?
There's lots of loot to be found in Black Temple. All bosses and even trash mobs drop valuable items! On top of that, high level TBC raids can drop the famous Blade of Wizardry, and other epics that are wanted for transmogging!
- Mark of the Illidari
- Heart of Darkness
- Crimson Spinel
- Empyrean Sapphire
- Seaspray Emerald
- Shadowsong Amethyst
- Netherweave Cloth
- BOE recipes! IE. Pattern: Shoulders of Lightning Reflexes
- 250-300 gold!
You may also see BOE recipes drop. These can be sold for 200-2000 gold usually, sometimes more if no one else is selling them.
Are the bosses easy to solo?
Most of the bosses can be soloed eyes closed. However, especially the first boss causes trouble to most players. Note also that a level 85 toon with good gear is a must.
High Warlord Naj'entus:
You need high dps or the heal will give you trouble. Rogues, Hunters, or a Night Elf of any class can reset the healing bubble with Vanish, Feign Death, or Shadowmeld. You need to re-aggro the boss quick or he will reset.
Otherwise all of the bosses are easy if you have good gear. If a specific boss gives you trouble, you should check how some other player has killed it.
For boss tactics, visit:
Making the loot more worthwhile!
You should never sell the trade goods/greenies you obtain if you want to make more gold. Instead turn them into something that is more valuable.
- Netherweave cloth = Bags
- Epic armor = Disenchant & Shatter
- Epic weapons = Vendor
- Greenies = Disenchant
You need to form a raid group in order to enter a raid instance.
|Black Temple entrance is the crack in|
the right wall, next to the world boss
Top skip the leveling part in step 4, use the following command:/run SetAllowLowLevelRaid(true)
It's quite simple:
- Enter Battle.net account management
- Create a new trial account under the same Battle.net account
- When you login, you get to choose which WoW account you log into
- Log into your new account (wow2), create a toon and level it to 10 so you are eligible for raid groups. It's extremely fast even without heirlooms. Just do a couple of quests and check nearby treasure chest and rare monster spawn points. Each will give about 1000 exp at these levels, granting you easy level ups!
- Open a new WoW window and login onto your main account (wow1) and reduce the other window's size a bit so it won't be so laggy
- Invite your slave character into a group and convert into a raid!
- Close the other window and start raiding!
★ Look for treasure chests & rare monsters while farming ★★ Use the Elite Gold Making tips for the best gold making results ★
★ Use the automated gold making addon and make 30,000 gold a day ★
★ Read the Most Secret Gold Making Tricks that even I cannot mention! ★