Location: Netherstorm - Tempest Keep
It's all fun and games
Like most of the time, also here the trash is usually more valuable than the bosses. So there's no point skipping them.
Trash drops mainly the following things:
- Netherweave Cloth
- Patterns and Recipes
- Marks of Illidari
- 250 gold
Solo farming Ashes of Al'ar
All 4 bosses can be soloed by every class that has plenty of self heals. That is all except Magi. Last boss might be problematic for some classes, but there's tactics for everyone that makes the fight easy as pie. Mastering the encounter may require a couple of wipes though, but the effort is well worth it imo, as the last boss can drop the unique phoenix mount and no one will be rolling against you should it drop.
For tactics, visit:
Making the loot more worthwhile!
Like always, you should never sell the trade goods/greenies you obtain if you want to make more gold. Instead turn them into something more valuable.
- Netherweave cloth = Bags
- Epic armor = Disenchant & Shatter.
- Epic weapons = Vendor
- Greenies = Disenchant
How to enter a raid instance without outside help!
It's a raid instance, so you need to form a raid group in order to enter.
While it would be faster to invite some random nubcake, I prefer this method as you don't need to rely on anybody else. If you play during odd hours, it might be impossible to find someone you could abuse or you might even get kicked out of the instance if for some reason the other user leaves the group and you get a dc.
It's quite simple:
- Enter Battle.net account management
- Create a new trial account under the same Battle.net account
- When you login, you get to choose which WoW account you log into
- Log into your new account (wow2), create a toon and level it to 10 so you are eligible for raid groups. It's extremely fast even without heirlooms. Just do a couple of quests (*And check nearby treasure chest and rare monster spawn points. Each will give about 1000 exp at these levels, granting you easy level ups!)
- Open a new WoW window and login onto your main account (wow1) and reduce the other window's size a bit so it won't be so laggy
- Invite your slave character into a group and convert into a raid!
- Close the other window and start raiding!
*: I will release a Treasure Hunting guide at some point that focuses on hunting chests and rare monsters for some yummy exp and gold, instead of your regular questing guide!
★ Check the Elite Gold Making page for the best gold making tricks ★
★ Use the automated gold making addon and make 30,000 gold a day ★
★ Read the Most Secret Gold Making Tricks that even I cannot mention! ★
★ Level alts & professions. 1-90 in 2½ days is the record with this addon ★